Runners, take your mark and get set for a challenge! Join Poplar Forest and the Jamerson YMCA for the 8th annual Face the Forest 5K Obstacle Course Run. Test your abilities as you run through hills, dales and woodlands, and take on the obstacles placed along the way—climbing walls, balancing teeter-totters, flipping tires and trenching through mud, just to name a few.
- Corporate Team Competition & Sponsorship
- Elite/Competitive Team Challenge
- CHOOSE YOUR OWN START TIME! Please make sure all participants you wish to race with choose the same wave time. Register early as once a wave time is filled, it will disappear! (20 person limit per wave time)
- T-shirts to all pre-registered runners
- Finisher awards for the following divisions: Elite Team, Corporate Cup, Female Elite, Male Elite, Female Open, Male Open, and Youth (under 12) champions
The competition is open to families and teams of all ages. Face the Forest entry fees support children’s education programming at Poplar Forest and the Y’s annual campaign, which provides outreach, financial assistance, youth and family programming and many other resources within the community. Registration fees and race details available here.