Poplar Forest is open for Winter Weekends (Saturdays and Sundays through March 14) with precautions in place to best protect the safety of all visitors. Tours are limited to 5 people per tour. All visitors are required to wear a face mask and practice social distancing while on tour and in buildings. Get your tickets now!
NOTE: Poplar Forest will be open for Winter Weekends on Saturdays and Sundays only from January 16 through March 14, 2021. We will re-open for daily visitation on Monday, March 15. Private tours for groups of any size are available for $25 per person by scheduling at least 24 hours in advance. If you would like to schedule a private tour, please call the Museum Shop at 434.534.8120 or email email@example.com.
Ticket Purchasing Instructions:
- On the calendar, click the date you plan to visit. Then click the tour time you want on that date.
- You must click the tour time for each member of your party. For example: if you have four people coming for the 10:30 AM tour, you must click the 10:30 AM button four times. The amount of tickets you’ve selected will appear underneath the calendar.
- Under Ticket Types, select the type of tickets you need.
- The amount of ticket types you select must match the number of tour tickets you selected underneath the calendar.
- Fill in your billing information and hit the “Purchase” button at bottom of screen.