One of America’s first foodies, Thomas Jefferson had a taste for fine wines and gourmet foods. Join the president, as portrayed by actor Bill Barker, in his private retreat to raise a glass to a successful harvest season and enjoy a multicourse dinner with wine pairings.
Must be 21 and over. Tickets for the Fall Harvest Dinner with Mr. Jefferson are $200 per person or $350 per couple. Reservations are required and tickets must be purchased by October 13, due to catering considerations.
Please note: there are no refunds for event tickets purchased for any reason.
Dress Code: Business Casual recommended
- Green Salad with apples, pomegranate, and feta with maple balsamic vinaigrette
- Pork Loin in a Garden Supreme Sauce (Vegetarian Option: Roasted Stuffed Acorn Squash)
- Roasted Vegetables
- Garlic Mashed Red Potatoes
- Peach Cobbler with Vanilla Ice Cream
- When purchasing tickets online, please indicate in the Order Notes field on the checkout page if you require vegetarian or gluten free options, or if you have any other food allergies.
- If you are purchasing a couples ticket, please list both names in your party in the Order Notes field on the checkout page.
- Note: Seating requests will be honored on a first come, first serve basis, but can not be guaranteed.