Dinner at 6 PM
Step back in time to experience the magic of Christmas past at a seated holiday dinner in Thomas Jefferson’s villa on Saturday, December 10 and Saturday, December 17. Join Mr. Jefferson, as portrayed by actor Bill Barker, to celebrate the season with a multi-course dinner catered by Purple Door Catering with wine pairings. Following dinner Mr. Jefferson will regale his guests with stories about the holiday traditions popular during his time.
Must be 21 and over. Tickets for the Holiday Candlelight Wine Dinner are $200 per person or $350 per couple. Reservations are required and must be made by December 8 due to catering considerations.
- Winter Harvest Salad with Balsamic Dressing
- Garlic Cheddar Biscuits
- Creamy Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms
- Garlic Parmesan Mashed Potatoes
- Roasted Winter Vegetable Medley
- Apple Pie Crumble Parfaits