- This event has passed.
Join Poplar Forest for an afternoon dedicated to the pursuit of happiness and the enjoyment of one of Mr. Jefferson’s favorite beverages. Discover new brews from more than a dozen local and regional craft breweries and cideries. Pair your pints with local food, shop for works by local artisans and vendors, and enjoy performances by local musicians on Mr. Jefferson’s south lawn.
The Thomas Jefferson Craft Beer Tasting is held on the south lawn of the Poplar Forest plantation, rain or shine. Because this is an adult event, there are no children’s activities scheduled. Outside food and drink are not allowed. Guests are invited to tour Jefferson’s cherished octagonal villa at a discounted rate.
New in 2017
Experience VIP hospitality during the tasting festival. VIP ticket holders will enjoy:
- Access to a private tent on the rooftop of the villa’s service wing
- 20 festival tastings
- Exclusive tasting of specialty brews from Blue Mountain Brewery
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres
- And more!
Must be 21 or older; ID is required
- VIP tickets: $125 per person or $225 per couple
- Tickets for 20 tastings: $30 in advance and $35 at the door
- Tickets for 10 tastings: $25 at the door
- Tickets for 10 additional tastings the day of the event: $10
- Non-tasting tickets: $10