Join Thomas Jefferson, as portrayed by actor Bill Barker, in his Poplar Forest villa to raise a glass to true love, and enjoy a multicourse dinner provided by Purple Door Catering with wine pairings in honor of Valentine’s Day. Hear Jefferson recount tales of his courtship and marriage to his beloved wife, Martha Wayles Jefferson. Bring your special someone for a romantic evening at a table for 2 (or more if you’d like to sit with other couples).
Must be 21 and over. Tickets for the Valentine’s Day Dinner are $350 per couple. Reservations are required and tickets must be purchased by February 3 due to catering considerations. Vegetarian options available upon request.
- Harvest Salad with strawberries and balsamic vinaigrette
- Choice between Grilled Chicken with Green Goddess Sauce or Flank Steak with Chimichurri (please indicate which entrée options you prefer in the order notes on the billing screen)
- Five Cheese Macaroni and Cheese
- Haricot Verts with Olive Oil & Sea Salt
- Fresh Baked Dinner Rolls
- Chocolate and Cherry Parfait