- This event has passed.
Are you up for an adventure? Challenge yourself to beat the clock as you take on a 3.1-mile obstacle race through the grounds of Thomas Jefferson’s Poplar Forest plantation, encountering obstacles (and some mud) along the way! Entry fees will support children’s educational programming at Poplar Forest. The competition is open to families and teams of all ages.
For more information, click the Register Here button above to be taken to the registration website full of more detail!
Click here for Participant Guide.
DIRECTIONS TO SERVICE ENTRANCE
On race day- everyone must come in via our Service Entrance at 687 Poplar Forest Dr. Forest, VA 24551
FROM our main entrance- 1776 POPLAR FOREST PARKWAY
- At stoplight, take a left onto Enterprise Dr.
- At 2nd stoplight, take a left onto Homestead Dr. Homestead Dr. will become Bateman Bridge Rd.
- Continue down Bateman Bridge past the Poplar Forest Golf Course to take the last left onto Cameron Dr. (turn is before the stoplight).
- At the end of Cameron, take a right onto Ramblewood Rd.
- Take the 5th left entrance onto Foxhall Drive. Proceed .4 miles to the Poplar Forest Service Entrance. Proceed up the gravel drive to the parking lot on the left.